Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 10 for 2010

I have had an incredible year. So it is difficult to narrow down the Top 10 things that I am most grateful for that occurred during 2010. After significant deliberation, here goes:

10. The excuse, “Its Bush’s fault” was used 11.4% less than in 2009

9. Big Sis finally agrees to secure the border

8. President Obama pledges to focuses like a laser on the economy, again and again and again.

7. Strike # 9. It turns out she was talking about the Afghanistan border.

6. President approving acceptable methods of interrogating captured terrorists which include rapid fire questions and/or looking directly into their eyes while remaining silent.

5. Erick Holder’s barbaric punishment of the New Black Panthers and heartfelt support for the legal citizens of Arizona.

4. The gratitude I know Michelle, Barry and the girls feel toward me as I help pay for their lavish vacations all over the world.

3. Free groping at all major U. S. airports by “friendly” TSA Agents

2. Basketball and the sharp elbows of Rey Decerega.

1. Nancy Pelosi is no longer 2nd in line to the Presidency.

I wish you all a joyful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment