Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Call for Help

I made up my mind at the end of August to let go and let God with respect to my little book. It still nagged at me that I should do more to get it out there to the masses that make up We the People; I just did not know what to do or how to do it. I am not rich or a celebrity. The easy way would be to just accept that I tried. But, I was feeling guilty all the same. There is too much at stake. If we lose our freedom, I would not feel so much as a gram of solace telling my grandson, “At least I tried.”

When I watched Glenn Beck last night, he held up a thick, scholarly book and said that after 5 years of hardly any sales, the book had sold 70,000 copies in the month since he mentioned it on the air. Herein lays the problem. I am 100% certain that those 70,000 people are already totally on board with our grave concerns for our Republic. It is preaching to the choir and will not garner one additional vote for true conservatives who will defend our Constitution. The people who purchased that book are already with us. Many, perhaps most, of those who bought the book won’t actually read it; but for sure, anyone who is not already fully onboard with the dangers we are confronting would not read it… even if someone gave them a copy. Beck admitted it would make your eyes bleed.

This brings me to the heart of the matter.

American Revolution 2010 is a CliffsNotes version of what is wrong with the system and why it threatens the very existence of America. We are in a desperate struggle in a 3-pronged war against the Democrat Party consumed by liberal/progressives, Republican establishment elitist and the news media.

If the Beck and Limbaugh faithful all bought my book and read it, most would probably enjoy it. This would accomplish absolutely nothing but put money in my pocket (also the Wounded Warrior Project who would receive 10% of all profit). That is NOT what I want! It is my most ardent hope that Patriots will buy one or multiple copies and give them away. Not randomly or to progressive ideologues, but to their relatives, friends, neighbors and co-workers, regardless of Party affiliation, who they know love this country but have not taken time away from their busy lives to understand what all the fuss is about. These are the people we need to reach. We have precious little time to do it.

This election will determine if we can stop the hemorrhaging and stabilize our economy long enough to perform major surgery in 2012. If there is someone you know who would be receptive if they only knew the truth, go to Amazon.com and order my book as a gift. If you know someone but you are out of work, contact me at bharrison1776@gmail.com. I have about a hundred copies. I will send them one free and pay the shipping until my supply runs out. I wish I could do more. I am asking for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment